emergency care is in crisis
85% of patients transported to an er by ambulance can be
safely treated at home or a clinic
Medically unnecessary ambulance transports contribute to 18 million avoidable hospital ER visits each year, resulting in $32 billion in costs to the US Health Care System.
Expensive out-of-network ER bills, high deductibles and co-pays all contribute to this growing problem.
TELE911 IS THE SOLUTION
- Tele911 integrates with EMS Provider Agencies to allow for safe treatment in place or alternate destination transport.
- Tele911 allows first responders to become available faster, which reduces response times to critical calls.
Participating Health Plan Services
- Tele911 offers significant cost savings for Participating Health Plans via our safe, HIPAA-compliant platform.
- Tele911 Virtual Visits provide alternatives to medically unnecessary ambulance transports of stable 911 patients to hospital ERs, resulting in significant cost savings for Participating Health Plans.
EMS Provider Agency Services
Tele911 Virtual Visit allows our Emergency Physicians to work directly with paramedics on scene to allow treatment in place or transport to an Alternate Destination.
- Reimbursement by Participating Health Plans for EMS response without transport.
- Reimbursement for Alternate Destinations transport.
- ET3: Emergency Triage, Treat, and Transport solution.
BENEFITS FOR PATIENTS
Safety: Tele911 Virtual Visit connects Emergency Physicians with patients in their homes.
Convenience: A high-level of care is provided without the patient ever leaving their home!
Cost-savings: Treatment in Place or In-Network transport can result in significant cost savings for patients and their families.
Save time, save lives, and save money.
Why should every 911 call result in ambulance transport to a crowded and expensive ER?
Partnering with Tele911 provides the solution.